Admissions Office working hours are from Sunday through Thursday from 8:00 am. – 2:30 pm. Scheduled School Tours are conducted every day from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Following are the procedures for applying:
- Fill an online / onsite application.
- The Admissions Office schedules an assessment appointment for your child/children, and an initial parents’ interview including both parents and the child/children.
- Students applying for Kindergarten will be assessed as per the child’s stage of development in relation to their chronological age by homeroom teacher and this also applies on students from Grade 1 to Grade 3.
- Older students will be assessed in English and Math.
- An official email will be sent to inform parents of their child/children’s status.
- In the event that the student is eligible to join SIS, parents will be informed about further details regarding payments and documents required.
- At SIS, we admit children according to the following age range. By the 1st of October.
Age 2.6 by October 1st
Age 3.6 by October 1st
Age 4.6 by October 1st