Class Rank & GPA
- The Academic Year is divided into 2 Semesters (4 Quarters) equally weighed for Grades 4 – 12.
- Each Quarter’s final grade will count 25% of the over-all yearly average for a course. The final yearly average is determined by adding the final grade for each Quarter and dividing it by 4.
- All grades are calculated in the Grade Point Average (GPA). All academic courses weigh the same, each = 1 credit.
- Arabic + Religion, P.E. and SAT are not included in Grades 11 & 12 only.
- Class Rank starts at 85% and above.